Right here, you’ll find out the correct postal code/zip code for locations in Zamfara state.
Zamfara state, found in the Northwestern region, is one of the thirty-six (36) states that make up Nigeria.
Zamfara State Snapshot:
- Total land area: 37,931 Km2
- Capital: Gusau
- Local Government Areas: 14 LGAs: Zurmi, Maradun, Talata Mafara, Gusau, Kaura Namoda, Bungudu, Chafe, Maru, Anka, Bukkuyum, Gummi, Bakura, Birin Magaji/Kiyaw and Shinkafi.
- Population: 5,307,154 (Male- 2,706,649 and Female- 2,600,506)
- Vegetation: Hot Semi-arid and Tropical Savannah
- Major crops: Millet, Guinea corn, Maize, Rice, Potato, Wheat, Tomato, Groundnut, Cotton, Tobacco, and Beans.
- Solid minerals: Gold, Iron-Ore, Copper, Tantalite, Manganese
Zamfara consists of fourteen (14) Local Government Areas (LGAs) with wards and districts that use varying postal or zip codes.
Click on any of the following locations in Zamfara state to reveal their postal code/zip code:
- Anka LGA Postal Code
- Bakura LGA Postal Code
- Birnin Magaji/Kiyaw LGA Postal Code
- Bukkuyum LGA Postal Code
- Bungudu LGA Postal Code
- Tsafe LGA Postal Code
- Gummi LGA Postal Code
- Gusau LGA Postal Code
- Kaura Namoda LGA Postal Code
- Maradun LGA Postal Code
- Maru LGA Postal Code
- Shinkafi LGA Postal Code
- Talata Mafara LGA Postal Code
- Zurmi LGA Postal Code
NOTE: currently, the data released on Zamfara post/zip code is limited. Right now, we can only provide the postal code/zip code for a few LGA. This post will be updated as soon as codes are designated to the remaining parts of the state.
Want to check the postal code for a different location? It’s very simple. Visit our homepage and follow the instructions you find there to do so.